Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting caught up

Yesterday from around 4:30 on was a particularly busy time on the blog. Not only did I have all four NBC comedies to watch and review, plus a "Fringe" I'd seen in advance, but ABC and NBC announced the respective premiere dates and timeslots for "Lost" and "Chuck" right as I was getting ready to leave the office.

In case you missed any or all of what went down, here's a quick list of all the recent posts:

"Lost" gets a premiere date (and a new timeslot)

"Chuck" gets a premiere date, and Chris Fedak explains (sort of) how they'll incorporate the extra six episodes into the 13 they already wrote. (Also, I neglected in either post to link to this video that's both a teaser trailer for the new season and a message to the audience from Zachary Levi.)

• Reviewing "Fringe"

• Reviewing "Community"

• Reviewing "Parks & Recreation" (plus, Amy Poehler's favorite moments so far, from earlier in the day)

• Reviewing "The Office"

• Reviewing "30 Rock"

4 comments:

princessapr said...

Wow. I think that's more than I did at work yesterday.

LoopyChew said...

I don't suppose you have a link to the teaser trailer for us out-of-USers, do you?

Anonymous said...

I posted a YouTube link in the other threads, but that might not be any more help.

Anonymous said...

I miss the Dexter posts. This was the only place I got communicate about that show.